Saturday 4 August 2012

Still waiting for something ..... Anything!!

Yup, still waiting!


I try not to test him, but I can't help it!


But I've stopped that, because I love him!!


Well almost stopped testing, hehehe.    :)


I would love to thank all of my LDD friends for their support, and their encouragement to keep on and not test him, but to find quiet times to talk and encourage him.


I think "nice guys" who have had it really rough in the past (not our past, but with his ex) are less likely to establish rules and raise expectations because they don't have Broom Helga any more, so they think they've got it pretty good.  And the male mind probably thinks, if it isn't causing me pain, why fix it.


BECAUSE IT CAN BE BETTER DEAR!!


If he thinks he's got it good now, I must try to get him to see how good he could have it.  Well he's lying down now in a nice cool room


him -            " Thank you Dear"
Me  -            "Your welcome Darling"


He's the best, really he is, today he came and kissed me on my neck while I was typing on chat, and said:


" You know if you went to the market and brought home some hot dogs and buns, I'm sure I could eat them with you"


so when I brought them home, (and picked him up some chocolate milk, grapes, and his favourite relish) he made lunch for both of us.  We had hot dogs and corn on the cob.  How can you not love a man that sees your talking to a friend, makes lunch for you and brings it too you.


Yup ladies, he's taken and he's all mine................YIPPEE!!


Now if any of you know a way to get him to set some rules so we could start this thing we do, then it would all be a little better.  Anyway.......


Thanks for Stopping By!!  And have a GREAT weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you don't need many rules. Why don't you pick one or two things you'd like his help with. That's what I did to get things started. I was staying up all night reading blogs, so I asked him to set a time that I had to stop reading. I had to ask more than once, but he did set the time and started enforcing it. Good luck. I'll talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that "nice guys" do sometimes hesitate to exercise their authority, especially if they have "sweet wives" who don't need much help being sweet. I found a new blog written by a man who is writing from the "nice guy"
    perspective: http://improvedchauvinist.blogspot.com/ You might enjoy reading that? Yes, it is hard to resist pushing your man to react. Joanie offers some good advice - inviting him to help you achieve some goal might work better than trying to impose "rules" that don't suit you as a couple.

    ReplyDelete